Gap of I-Frame

Baisc functions and set-up of Camera

Moderators: support05, support

Gap of I-Frame

Postby jaanus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:52 am

Hi,

I have IP391W-HD camera.

Can somebody explain to me what is "Gap of I-Frame" setting under "Video setup"->"Encoder parameter".
And for what is used "Power Frequence"?

Also I need to know when camera saves pictures to local SD card and how to change pictures resolution? (which are shown on "View Pictures" page - or when I have to see pictures here?)

br:jaanus
jaanus

Re: Gap of I-Frame

Postby support05 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 am

Gap of I-Frame is just some parameter for video.
where is Power Frequence?
there are two kinds of snapshot. one is that you click the snapshot button on panel. another one is alarm snapshot which will take automatically and send to your email or your NAS.
The resolution of snapshot depends on which resolution you select.
support05

Postby jaanus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 am

That's what I'm asking - what's the purpose of that I-Frame parameter.

It's first option under "Video Setup"->"Encoder Parameter" (Please see attached screenshot power_freq.GIF)

Please see another screenshot "snapshot.GIF". When I have to see pictures here? (On "View Pictures" page.) How I can record pictures to camera's SD card (take snapshots to camera's SD card - how I can select the resolution for these)?

If alarm snapshots are taken automatically then how I can configure amount of pictures are taken? Is the resolution same as specified on "Video Setup"->"Encoder Parameter" page for selected channel?

Does motion detection level "0 -- Blunt" means that motion detection is switched off?

Why camera sends false (empty) motion detection alerts/email's on night when IR lights are on? I have 2 camera's and both send false alerts. During daylight they work properly.
Attachments
snapshot.GIF
power_freq.GIF
jaanus

Postby support05 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:12 am

SD card can only save alarm recording, no alarm snapshot.
that playing back mean local snapshot which you click snapshot button on panel to take, not alarm snapshots
alarm snapshot can only be sent by email or NAS. you can check amount of alarm picture in email or NAS.
Camera is is very sensitive and not intelligent as we think. Small movement even like light change will trigger alarm because the alarm theory is that two different pictures appear in front of lens. Hope you can forgive that weakness. Our technician team is working to reduce false alarm.
If you want to know the meaning of I-Frame parameter and power frequency, I will ask our top technician first and then give you answer.
support05

Return to General Configuration