It doesn't make any sense to guess its IP or know default IP.
Because usually router will distribute the IP and port random. So it is no use even if you knew the default IP.
If camera wizard can not find camera, please try below methods.
1. Please connect the camera to the router via network cable. The computer must connect same router by cable or by wifi.
2. Please disable the firewall and security software of the computer such as AVG and Macfee.
3. Please use advanced search tool to try again. http://apps.tenvis.com/mjpegsoft/SearchToolforMJPEG.exe
4. If above methods still don’t work, please reset the camera.
Take a small round pin to press the reset button at the bottom of the camera for more than 1 minute until it reboots with spinning and keep the AC adapter plugged in while resetting. Only camera rotating, it means you reset successfully.
5. If it failed again, please notice whether the camera will rotate when rebooting. If not, please find another same specification adapter to test.
6. Pls go to router's page to check whether there has the IP of camera to confirm whether the camera has already connected to router and network successfully.