Welcome to New TENVIS Forum - Tell us what you think

The latest news about TENVIS and TENVIS IP Cameras

Moderator: Moderator

Welcome to New TENVIS Forum - Tell us what you think

Postby admin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 am

Hello everyone,

We are excited to introduce the new TENVIS forum to you!
As one of the efforts we make to bringing support for all TENVIS camera users to a new level, we hope this new forum can assist you in learning, using or sharing knowledge of IP Camera.
We will closely monitor the forum during the testing period and any feedback is appreciated.
You can click here to check archive of the old TENVIS forum.
Welcome to PM or email us and tell us what you think!

FAQs:

Q: Why my post/thread disappears?
A: For newly registered forum user, the first post must be verified by moderator as a measure to prevent SPAM. Please wait and kindly note that there may be a little delay due to time difference, national holidays and weekends.

Q: I'm a new member, when can I post a second thread?
A: Users can post a second thread ONLY after their first one has been confirmed and note that there will be no notification of whether their first thread has been confirmed or not. Therefore, please wait until your first thread has been successfully posted on the forum.

Q: If my thread is edited, removed or deleted, will I be notified?
A: The threads started by users should be relevant to TENVIS IP cameras and also in the right section. Threads containing any of the off-limit topics mentioned in Forum Rules are unacceptable and will be removed without warning. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to move/edit/delete any content at any time if they consider it is inappropriate.

Q: How to insert image into a post?
A: First upload the image you want to insert as attachment; and then put the mouse at where you'd like the image to display; finally click "insert into post" to finish.
Welcome to TENVIS forum.
admin
Gold

Return to News and Events