Why You Need a TENVIS IP Camera? Tell us Your Story!

The latest news about TENVIS and TENVIS IP Cameras

Moderator: Moderator

Why You Need a TENVIS IP Camera? Tell us Your Story!

Postby Moderator » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:33 am

We have noticed that people buy IP cameras for various reasons. For family users, TENVIS cameras are installed to monitor unattended property such as front door, backyard, driveway or are used as nanny cam.What’s more, broad applications are also found in places like retail premises, healthcare centers, animal sanctuaries, enterprises, banking, etc. In these scenarios, you must have many interesting things and fabulous experience to share with us. Just tell us your story!

Notice: For any technical issues, please post accordingly in Technical Support section and our support team will reply you ASAP. Thanks for your participation!
silver

Re: Why You Need a TENVIS IP Camera? Tell us Your Story!

Postby Moderator » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:48 am

The other day, a mother sent a message on twitter @tenvistech with a link attached. It was a blog named “What One Baby Item Would You Not Be Without?” that she had written. After finished reading, it is not difficult to see that the “baby item” refers to TENVIS IP camera.
In the blog she says “We live in an older property and everything in the house squeaks. Doors, stairs, floorboards, everything. Once C was 12 weeks old and I started putting her in a proper bedtime routine in her cot upstairs I found I was continually disturbing her by constantly squeaking my way upstairs to check she was ok. The whole process was counterproductive.”
Another reason she bought the camera is that “ My friend Jennie’s 9 month old daughter died of SIDS. She went to sleep one evening and did not wake up. Since that day my IP camera has become my new best friend. For the 1st two or three nights afterwards my husband did not sleep at all and just stayed up working while watching the video monitor. Even now 5 months on I check it all the time. It is my reassurance.”

We are so happy that TENVIS IP camera has played such an important role in the her family. So what your story? Welcome to share! :)
silver

Postby TkRe49 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 pm

To watch my cats and keep them out of the Christmas Tree!
TkRe49

Postby Moderator » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 am

TkRe49 wrote:To watch my cats and keep them out of the Christmas Tree!

Hi, TkRe49,thanks for your sharing! Your story is so visually attractive. Guess you must have spend a very pleasant Christmas holiday. :D
silver

Postby yarecki » Sun May 11, 2014 9:17 am

My parents have a shop in the countryside by a main road. The shop is next to their house (around 20 meters apart) and there isn't much else in the vicinity. A couple of times they were robbed at night so they asked for a system that would record the thieves. One more benefit of using IP Robot3 is motion detection and alarm triggering. Basically most of the time they're at home till a client arrives. Before installing the camera as soon as they spotted a client by the shop they had to run to serve them. With the camera they get notified as soon as someone shows up in the gate which give them extra time and they don't need to rush so much to get to the shop any more.
yarecki
silver

Postby admin » Mon May 12, 2014 3:43 am

yarecki wrote:My parents have a shop in the countryside by a main road. The shop is next to their house (around 20 meters apart) and there isn't much else in the vicinity. A couple of times they were robbed at night so they asked for a system that would record the thieves. One more benefit of using IP Robot3 is motion detection and alarm triggering. Basically most of the time they're at home till a client arrives. Before installing the camera as soon as they spotted a client by the shop they had to run to serve them. With the camera they get notified as soon as someone shows up in the gate which give them extra time and they don't need to rush so much to get to the shop any more.

Hi,yarecki, thanks for your story, so happy to hear that the IPROBOT3 has helped your parents to monitor their shop. :)
Welcome to TENVIS forum.
admin
Gold

Postby celticslaine » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:55 pm

I work with a team who do paranormal research in old buildings. The cameras are a perfect addition, as we are able to mount them on tripods. And can move them to any location..Thankyou.
celticslaine

Postby admin » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:51 am

celticslaine wrote:I work with a team who do paranormal research in old buildings. The cameras are a perfect addition, as we are able to mount them on tripods. And can move them to any location..Thankyou.

Hi, celticslaine, we are glad to see that our camera has helped you. If you captured some paranormal events, welcome to share with us. :D
Welcome to TENVIS forum.
admin
Gold

Postby Voodoo » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:37 am

Hi. I protect Bulgarian border. I need camera for look my child. I work on border every month for 15 days.
Voodoo

Postby Willy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello,

I bought my Tenvis IP Camera to monitor my door and garage.
They are linked to my home automation system.

And after to have a look on my baby without waking him just to see if he was OK. Just have a look on my phone and no need to move.

Willy
Willy

Return to News and Events