FTP Periodic Sending

Email alarm\ SD Card Storage\ FTP alarm

Moderator: support

FTP Periodic Sending

Postby support » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:59 am

Hi there,
Currently, we only support sending camera pictures to FTP periodically.

Step 1:Please access camera with computer

Step 2: Go to "capture&record" > "timing capture" > "FTP server save" > Enable
ftp alarm 3.png

Step 3: Enter FTP information
ftp alarm2.png

[FTP Server]: the server's address
[FTP user name]: the username of FTP server
[FTP password]: the password of FTP server
[Path]: the folder in the server
[Port]: 21 as default

Note 1: If you find there is "test fail" or "unable to connect FTP", please try below methods.

1) Make sure all the settings are correct, you need have enough permission of the ftp server, such as read, write, delete and set new folder
2) Check if your ftp server support the special format of the picture name or not
3) The folder you prepare to upload pictures should exist in ftp server, camera cannot create folder itself
4) Try to close the computer firewall
ftp server.png

Note 2:If the camera tell you that my username or password is incorrect when it isn't, please check your own FTP password.
Tenvis cameras only recognize those FTP password which include letters or numbers.

If you FTP password has special characters such as @#$%^&, please change your FTP password.

Done.

Best regards,
Tenvis Support Team
Working Time: 1:00am-10:00am GMT Monday-Friday (6:00pm-3:00am PST Sunday-Thursday)
E-mail: support@tenvis.com
support
silver

Re: FTP Periodic Sending

Postby Reluctant Apple » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:22 am

To clarify - does this mean images are saved to the SD card and then, at the set interval, uploaded via FTP?

Please see my other post on save to SD not working. I've followed the posted instructions on how to set this up using New Tenvis and also checked via PC access, but it still does not seem to work!

Thanks
Reluctant Apple
silver

Return to Motion Detection